Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Fan-frickin' Tasttic

As always, twisted and fun.

*Spoiler Alert*

One problem, however. What the heck's the relevance of the settee? I mean, everything else fits, but unless there's something they forgot to mention in biology class I suppose it just refers to the... 'man'... buggering about in this dude's colon.

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Does anyone actually read these sub-reviews?

Absolutely hilarious- top marks from me, dude. Oh, but you spelt 'Braintree' wrong right at the end of the credits. For that, you must say two hundred hail Mary's while flushing your head down the toilet.

TheTreeman responds:

ya i tryed posting the swf with the spelling errors fixed..but it needs to go under review for security reason

Cosmic Sojourner Cosmic Sojourner

My eyes! My eyes are bleeding!

Okay, to break down the score I gave you, the background for the Winter paradise was the only thing that I don't think you created by smashing your face repeatedly on the keyboard. The plot was completely nonexistant, and the animation... what animation? A few looping graphics, granted, but I've found more entertainment through the ancient art of 'running into brick walls until I pass out'.

AstralProjection responds:

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

Not bad, a decent Zombie-Fest

Unfortunately, patient as I am, I could only play up to day 32. In the end, I realised that the only other survivors were a single blonde tart who couldn't seem to grasp the concept that 'late night walks may result in being chased by the undead', and some hidden policeman git who sat in a tree and used a police siren he had apparently managed to take from his car before all of this and set it off every time I just so happened to kill someone who wasn't quite so shuffly as the majority of things trying to get my attention.

Well, in short, not a bad game. I enjoyed it. Considering it's half five in the morning, I think I gave it a good chunk of my valuable time, considering how, y'know, I usually spend it constructing towers out of beans and dancing to Opera.

painisenjoyment responds:

lmao!!! i never thought of the fact that it's the same damn girl being chased by zombies. and the siren... where's it come from?! you're gonna get arrested dude, bean towers are illegal off the shores of mercury

Greyam Greyam

Absolutely great!

Bloody hard, but we're looking at front page material here!
Keep 'em coming! :D

skatedestructdestroy responds:

Awesome! Thanks heaps for the encouragement! Number 2 is on the way!!!