Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Fan-frickin' Tasttic

As always, twisted and fun.

*Spoiler Alert*

One problem, however. What the heck's the relevance of the settee? I mean, everything else fits, but unless there's something they forgot to mention in biology class I suppose it just refers to the... 'man'... buggering about in this dude's colon.

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Does anyone actually read these sub-reviews?

Absolutely hilarious- top marks from me, dude. Oh, but you spelt 'Braintree' wrong right at the end of the credits. For that, you must say two hundred hail Mary's while flushing your head down the toilet.

TheTreeman responds:

ya i tryed posting the swf with the spelling errors fixed..but it needs to go under review for security reason

Cosmic Sojourner Cosmic Sojourner

My eyes! My eyes are bleeding!

Okay, to break down the score I gave you, the background for the Winter paradise was the only thing that I don't think you created by smashing your face repeatedly on the keyboard. The plot was completely nonexistant, and the animation... what animation? A few looping graphics, granted, but I've found more entertainment through the ancient art of 'running into brick walls until I pass out'.

AstralProjection responds:

You say it like it's a bad thing.

pib and pob pib and pob

Not bad, not bad

It's funny, in a kiddish sort of way, but don't get me wrong- it's funny and I like it.
Well done, you must have worked hard on that.

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! V !!!JUMP AROUND!!! V

Hmm

Well, first off, DarkSideRenegade, you really need to calm down. You're not going to make any friends with that kind of attitude. Secondly, it's not bad, but it's a bit.... lacking. I mean, all you need is an animated gif (the background), two photos and that music looping- no real effort. I'm sorry, but this just doesn't.... work.
Better luck next time.

GoldenClock responds:

MINIMALIST OK?

Dramatic ketchup cartoon Dramatic ketchup cartoon

Oddly enough, I actually like it

God humour, good timing- all you need it poignant music in the background, sort of like a silent movie, and it could be so much better.

Keep on making 'em, I sense greatness in you!

not again! not again!

Uuh

The idea was good- the joke was all there, but for some reason, it just didn't fit together. Nice try, though.

Mega Deth Mega Deth

Umm....

I'm sorry, there's just- well, there's nothing in it at all. There's not even enough for me to insult.

TeddyRob responds:

YEA THERE IS THERE IS A GUY KILLING A CKY DUDE WITH A CHAINSAW UR A FUCKING RETARD

BITCHES!

Lilium Masta Lilium Masta

*Sigh*

Look, I'm tired. I'm really tired of people like you. Why do you do it? Did you just wake up and say to yourself 'Hey, I really feel like posting a cartoon on Newgrounds about myself giving oral sex to a tree'? Well alright, you probably didn't say that. It was probably muffled a bit by your brother/uncle's arse.
Look, just stop. Go away. If I had made, and posted a cartoon anywhere near the abysmal calibre of that blasphemy, I would go into exile. Furthermore, your hair sucks.

iAmVincent2 responds:

yep, this is the internet. id be fucking fed up if people were threatening my internet. serious business, you know

Short Medly of DOOM Short Medly of DOOM

Not bad

Y'know, I can see some real potential here.... I mean, it was shoved together, but if you've ever seen The Demented Cartoon Movie, you'll know complete randomness benefits from that occasionally.
All in all, good work. I'm impressed.